Saturday, May 16, 2009

(Insert name of first blog entry here...)

Well, here it is, my first post... And I can think of nothing to talk about other than how I turned Eight-teen on Thursday... Well, its as simple as that. I didn't really do anything special, just did some basic sword training and axe throwing with some friends. It was still fun though, and I'm not the type for having parties anyway. I would much rather go to a party than have my own.
Hopefully tonight I'll actually stay out all night like I was supposed to last night, go to a few clubs maybe.

Aside from that, today I went and re-stocked on GoodNights since I was running low, and I'll need to go change into a dry one soon, but I don't feel like it right now, feels too nice.

Well, there's my non-uniform first post... I'll post the second one tomorrow about the possible all night partying.

(Insert witty remark here XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment