Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I completely forgot about this Blog

Well, its been roughly 9 months since my lost post, which was only my third post... And I realized, that no one is reading this blog. No one cares that I wear diapers, no one cares that I am bi, no one cares that I light things on fire when I'm bored, no one cares that I like to scream at random people who happen to be walking down the street when I drive by... No one cares that I have super powers, or that I saved the world last week... ok, those lost two aren't true outside my imagination, but you know what, no one is reading this blog anyway.

So now I sit here, wearing only a large shirt and panties, and soon I'm gonna go change into a diaper and possibly go all night with a but-plug in my... yeah... So, if you read this, please leave a comment so I at least know that some one is reading this desolate husk of a blog.

So, Khaz, Proud Prince of Ruins, Herald of the Shattered Dawn, is signing off for the night. Hopefully I'll actually remember to start updating this thing on a regular basis and capture the attention of those of you who have similar interests. So goodnight, sleep tight, and if the bed-bugs bite, burn your mattress.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Khaz,
    The thought of someone not reading or reading. Shouldn't matter. :)

    I happened to stumble upon your profile looking for things that happen to catch my interest in my oddities.

    But some profiles don't shoot up in fame until a few posts. You just have to keep at them.

    Be open, be creative, and be willing to know that there may only be one person or just yourself.

    The first step is little steps. Then one day your site might blow up or not. But the thing of a blog is to be fun. :)

    At least the internet itself reads for you. It may not ever reply back but it is a reader.

    Happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete